Background

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New Additions to the Blog

Because I copied my cousins, Reagan and Harrison, by making this blog, I thought I would copy them a little bit more. I could not resist. Their website has been so wonderful. Aunt Karen made almost daily entries so that Uncle Corey could see the kids while he was over in the Middle East. He is home now so it probably won't be updated as much but it has been great to see my cousins every day. The last entry has pictures and a video of Corey's homecoming. I just wanted you to see it because the pictures brought tears to my eyes (and mommy LOVES Reagan videos). My cousin Bobby also copied my cousins and made a blog so I put his link up too so you can see pictures of him as he grows too!

Even better, I put a link to my www.ofoto.com pictures for the first 3 months of my life. You do not have to sign in but you can if you want. The 3rd month pictures will show up but if you click on the link below that says "view all 4 albums" you can see the other months too!

More later!!! Not sure if I am going to grandma and grandpa's yet tonight but if I do, I will make sure daddy takes a picture or two!

Abbey

No comments: