Background

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Daddy's Gone...

Don't worry, he will be back tomorrow. Daddy left this morning for Gettysburg. I am surprised he did not run out the door after what I put him through last night. I just feel like crying the last day or so... I cried pretty much straight on from 4PM until I fell asleep. Actually, my plan worked well. I would cry and then fall asleep for just a minute or so. Just when they would try to put me down, I would wake up SCREAMING again... So, when it was really bedtime and mommy had finally calmed me down, they just let me sleep in bed with them... ALL NIGHT LONG! That was the first time (and they hope the last time). I LOVED it.
Daddy played with me this morning in my new PURPLE bumbo chair. We got another one so Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo could have one (since I spend so much time with them). Mommy took some pictures of daddy and I playing before he left.


I also helped mommy do some work in the office. Here are pictures to show what a hard worker I am.


We had a great day and mommy took me all over. We went to her office to see everyone. Then she took me to Long & Foster to see some of the agents she works with. Then we went to Giant to get food to cook for daddy tomorrow night. After that, we came home and I FINALLY settled down for a nice long nap (which should be ending VERY soon).
Now mommy has to go before I wake up and see that she is not there. I do not like when I wake up and don't see mommy or daddy... just one more thing that makes me scream.
Daddy comes home tomorrow! More then!

No comments: