My first day at school was yesterday. Mommy is sorry that she forgot the camera but will take pictures today (she hopes). We strolled to the nursery and I met Joice and smiled instantly. There is only one other child in daycare right now. Her name is Esther and she is three. She came right up and stuck her head in my car seat. Normally this makes me cry. But this time I just looked at her!!! There will be one other boy joining us in October. His is the PE teacher's son, whose name is X and he is just a LITTLE baby now (2 months). Mommy came back to get me about 4 hours later and I was happy as could be. Daddy checked on me once during the day (but made sure I did not see him). Everyone said how good I was and how happy and interactive I was being.
After we left daycare, mommy and daddy strolled me around the school and we met lots of the other teachers and staff at the school. Once again, when I would normally start screaming and crying, I just smiled and giggled. I am REALLY digging this school thing.
Today they decided to try it again. Mommy and I spent some alone time this morning after daddy left for school. After a quick stop at Pops and Gams, mommy met up with daddy at school and they dropped me off with Joice and Esther. I smiled again and did not cry at all when they left me. Mommy will be back in a few hours to pick me up and get the full report. When she does that, she will try to remember pictures. In the meantime, here is a picture of me AFTER school yesterday when we got home (I was exhausted).
By the way, a request was made for me to occasionally list my size on this website... WHAT KIND OF GIRL DO YOU THINK I AM??? You all want to know when I get fatter, is that it??? Anyway, I am still basically following the regular sizes (I am just a little petite so I am still wearing some 0-3 months stuff). If you are wanting to send me gifts, I will be wearing 3 to 6 month clothes for the next few months (barring any massive weight gain on my part). If anything changes, we will let you know.
I have my 4 month checkup on Friday... ouch, shots!!! Wish me luck.
Love, Abbey (the big girl who goes to school)
No comments:
Post a Comment