Background

Monday, August 27, 2007

Fun Weekend

Well, mommy dropped me off at Grandma and Grandpa's on Saturday afternoon and they did not come to get me until almost 5PM on Sunday (bad parents). But, I did not care because I had so much fun! Grandma and grandpa thought I was a little fussier than normal (so I guess I was not any better for them) but they were still happy to have my company. Here are 2 pictures from my trip. We had lots of fun playing. I get to go back there in a few weeks when mommy and daddy go to New York for a wedding. I cannot wait.
Daddy started back to work today. I start day care next Tuesday. Mommy and I went shopping to get me a few last minute items for school (like a backpack). I am excited to see what it is like to have someone besides mommy and daddy around me all day... I wonder what she is going to think of me and my antics!

I was really good last night and this morning but turned VERY fussy a little while ago. I fell asleep but now mommy hears me playing with a rattle so she better stop typing and check on me before I get mad again.

We will write more later this week. I have my 4 month check up on Friday... I think that means more shots... Yuck!

No comments: