Well, it is Wednesday and it has been a FUSSY week for me. I am not sure why I am crying all the time but at least it is helping mommy feel better about returning to work. This is daddy's last week before starting at Mercy. Mommy and I have one more week before she goes back to Universal and I start school at Mercy with daddy.
I continue to sleep in my own bed until about 6AM every morning. Then I wake up squirming so loud that mommy can hear my fists and legs pounding the mattress. I still am not very good when they put me to bed at night. I cry every night. Grandpa Palumbo says not to let me cry more than 10 minutes so I am lucky (thanks grandpa).
I continue to sleep in my own bed until about 6AM every morning. Then I wake up squirming so loud that mommy can hear my fists and legs pounding the mattress. I still am not very good when they put me to bed at night. I cry every night. Grandpa Palumbo says not to let me cry more than 10 minutes so I am lucky (thanks grandpa).
This is my typical night... They get me ready for bed (a bath, a book, sometimes a song and some food... which I often won't eat). They put me down and I cry. The crying is not always immediate. Sometimes I let them walk away and wait a few minutes before I start up. They come up 10 minutes later and feed me. Normally by this time, I have worked myself up enough that I am NOW hungry. If that is the case, I eat enough and either fall asleep in their arms or as soon as they put me down. On a good night, that is the last they hear from me until around midnight. I am still waking up twice a night but hopefully SOMEDAY I will start eating more than a few ounces at a time and will not need to eat constantly!!!
Anyway, enough about my sleeping (I just know some of you were curious). Today I grabbed a flower out of a vase while daddy and I were looking in the mirror. It was just such a precious moment that mom HAD to take pictures (to be honest, dad HAD to have mom TAKE the pictures). Aren't I so cute???
After the flower moment, I walked Cassie (with mommy and daddy's help, of course). Later today, I made my first trip to the outlets in Leesburg! It was so fun. We shopped A LOT and I was very good. I got to meet Big Bird. I got a few fall outfits for school. On the way home, we took the long way so I could take my first ride on a ferry. Fortunately, mom brought her camera so there are lots of pictures.Anyway, enough about my sleeping (I just know some of you were curious). Today I grabbed a flower out of a vase while daddy and I were looking in the mirror. It was just such a precious moment that mom HAD to take pictures (to be honest, dad HAD to have mom TAKE the pictures). Aren't I so cute???
It was a great day and I had a few really good naps (something I have been not wanting to do lately). Mommy is praying that this will make for a more peaceful night.
I will write again on Sunday. Once again I am going to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Palumbo. They SAY they want me to stay with them again! Mommy and daddy are more than happy to satisfy this craving. They are going to have a party in my absence and daddy is going to cook a fabulous meal for everyone. I cannot wait until I am old enough to hang around for one of these parties... I wonder if I will ever be old enough????
More Sunday!
No comments:
Post a Comment