Tonight was daddy's 2nd Annual Palumbo's August Birthday's Italian bash in honor of his Grandpa (17), Auntie Fran (14), Auntie Mary (8), Uncle Tony (13), Aunt Caroline (19), Cousin Little Mary (19), Uncle Louie (2), Cousin Franco (14) and Cousin Eric (18). Mommy bought me a cute outfit for the occasion and I was so excited to be a part of it and to learn more about my family (and to smell my Great Grandma Doris' gravy recipe cooking!). Because of my "issues" with people, only a few people were invited, but it sounded like they had a blast, just the same!
Well, our A/C broke again today and the temperatures are close to 100. I lasted until about 4:30 but was sweating. Grandma Palumbo called and told daddy to bring me over to their house immediately. So, mommy drove me there. I am sad that I am going to miss the party but happy to have A/C and even more happy to spend more time with Grandma and Grandpa. I may spend the night. Mommy told them they could decide if they want to keep me or not. I guess it will depend on how I behave.
In the meantime, mommy wanted to show off my cute outfit. Excuse my hair, I was sweaty during the photo shoot. Please take note of how I am sitting up by myself!
Like how I lifted my skirt and gave mommy the bird in these???
And mommy had me stand for this last one. Don't worry, her hand was nearby (although I did fall over after this shot... I was okay and did not even cry)!More later!
Ab
No comments:
Post a Comment