Well, mommy thought that I would hit 3 months and be all better. To keep her on her toes, I decided to revert back to my old ways. I have cried A LOT the last 3 days. Just when mommy and daddy think I am going to be happy, I cry again. AND, just when they think I have cried myself to sleep, I wake up screaming again. It has been a fun 3 days.
Mommy took me to the mall to have lunch with her friend, Suzanne. We had a great time and Aunt Suzanne even bought me an outfit. It is so cute. I cannot wait until I can wear it. Mommy says it is a fall/winter outfit. It would be way too hot now. The good news is, it rained today and that really cooled things off. Hopefully soon we will be able to take our walks outside again.
The best news of the day is that daddy came home. I was so happy to see him. I smiled a lot and I even "talked" to him about how much I love him and missed him.
Tomorrow I go back to see Dr. Kerzner (my GI doctor). My reflux seems to be acting up. Mommy hopes that it is just a dosage problem. I guess we will find out tomorrow.
In the meantime, here are pictures of me in my swing. Mommy was trying to get me while I was smiling but I am a bit afraid of the camera (just like mommy).
No comments:
Post a Comment