Background

Saturday, August 25, 2007

GOING TO GRANDMA AND GRANDPA'S TODAY!!!

Well, today is the day I get to go to grandma and grandpa Palumbo's house. I am not sure who is more excited: me or mommy and daddy. I continue to be a fuss button. Mommy could not resist capturing a few pictures today that pretty much sum up the entire week...
Besides the nonstop crying, I had a great end of the week. We went to dinner with Pops and Gams on Thursday. We went to the new Italian place at the Pooks Hill Marriott. Fortunately, it was still early and not very crowded. It was a fun time but I was a LOUD baby... I cried and even screamed. Poor Gams thought it was her but I did it for everyone. Of course, as soon as mommy and daddy brought me home and started getting me ready for bed, I was laughing and smiling. Poor Pops and Gams!

Daddy is outside grilling now... It is going to be a HOT day. He is making a brisket for some friends (and some other dishes from this crazy Elvis cookbook he has). It should be a fun party (of course, I will only get to hear about it second hand). Mommy is taking me to Arlington around noon today. I am counting the minutes.

Hopefully I will be good for my grandma and grandpa and they will get me out of my funk! I will report back after my trip. I hope you all have a good weekend.

Love to you all!

Abbey

No comments: