This will be brief because I am a bit fussy after my big night out... I went out to dinner with Mommy and Daddy at a restaurant for the first time.
Pops and Gams met us at the Bethesda Suites. Mommy and daddy were not sure how I would behave so we picked a quiet and less crowded venue. I was EXCELLENT. Yes, I did wake up RIGHT when we arrived at the restaurant and I did get a little fussy but mommy gave me 2 more ounces of super-formula and I calmed right down. Gams and Pops both held me and I sat in my car seat while mommy and daddy ate. I was very good. We will see how I am the rest of the night but I think we can do this again sometime!
The rest of my week should be fun. I am going to Grandma and Grandpa P's tomorrow for a little party. I have my 3 month check up on Thursday and then mommy and I are flying solo on Friday while daddy takes Grandpa out to some battlefields for his belated birthday present.
I promise to post more pictures soon.By the way, for those readers that care... Uncle Corey came home from the the middle east last night! Yeah. I can only imagine how happy my cousins Reagan and Harrison must be (and my aunt Karen).
More later...
No comments:
Post a Comment