Background

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Modeling Hats...

Mommy and daddy were unpacking more of my clothes yesterday and I wanted to help. When we finished, they thought it would be fun to have me try on some of my hats. As you can see, I am VERY cute in hats. I stopped having fun pretty quickly though!


Unfortunately, it has been too hot here for me to go outside. I miss my walks and cannot wait for things to cool down!

Lucky daddy does not have to stay inside! He is going to Gettysburg tomorrow and tomorrow night so it will just be mommy and me. We have lots planned to keep us busy. Mommy and I are going to try to visit our friend Lauren, who is pregnant and on partial bed rest. She is also going to take me to her office to show me off and see all of her friends! We will try to take pictures while we are out.

That's all for now.

No comments: