Mommy went to high school at a place called Holy Cross. This was an all-girls high school that TRIED to be strict. Mommy talks about how the girls used to hike their skirts up and sit out in the courtyard during lunch to get a tan. The Dean of Students used to say "Ladies of the Academy don't sunbathe at lunch." I am sure she would also say that "Ladies of the Academy don't swing with their legs open..." Good thing I don't think I will ever be a "Lady of the Academy"!!!
Anyway, mommy got the night off tonight and daddy took me to Grandma and Grandpa P's. I am not sure there will be any pictures but I thought I would share that one with you. As you can see from the most recent photos of me, I REALLY like my swing these days!!!
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment