Background

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Not Many Pictures but Lots to Say...

Well, mommy has REALLY been slacking lately but there is lots to tell... Daddy took me to see Dr. Kerzner (my GI) on Friday. He thought I looked great (obviously). He thinks I had some sort of virus this week. That coupled with the weather probably did a number on my reflux. He is a smart man and I actually was feeling much better by Saturday.

Saturday we drove to Purcellville, Virginia to visit my Uncle Dave and Aunt Becky and their boys, Luke and Ty. Mommy decided that we cannot call Ty and Luke my "cousins" because I might date one of them sometime and that would be GROSS!!! Daddy went to school for a little while with Dave at Radford. The drive was about an hour so I had a nice nap on the way there. I was VERY well behaved and everyone was so impressed. Becky took some pictures of me and when she sends them to mommy and daddy, they will post them on here. I had a great time. Becky let me swing in Ty's old swing. I was not AS good on the way home (cried about half way home) but mommy and daddy were okay with that. I think the main reason they did not care that I became fussy was because of what I did later that night...

I slept for EIGHT hours last night. Yes, eight. Well, really I slept for 3 hours and then cried a little. Mommy brought me into bed with them and I slept 5 more hours before needing to eat so they are counting that as 8 hours! This will NOT be a regular occurrence but at least they got a taste of what it will be like when I get a little older.

Today mommy took me to see Pops and Gams and Gina, Anthony and Gi. Then daddy took me to a birthday party at my Aunt Ushe's. It was a full day.

Anyway, they are sorry they have been slacking on the pictures but here are a few to tide you over!

No comments: