Today was my 15 month check up. I was not happy at all about this visit to see grandpa! I was upset from the start. I would not let them measure my head circumference (but they think I am smart so they believe my brain is growing fine). I weighed about 20 lbs, 3 oz (but that was a guess because I was squirming and half off the scale before they could blink). This puts me in the 10th percentile. I am 30 inches long (50th percentile). Then they gave me 3 shots AND pricked my finger and squeezed A LOT of blood out of it! Not fun, not fun at all!
I came home and did not really want to eat lunch. I ate a little, though. Then I drank my milk and miralax and proceeded to vomit all over mommy. I told them I did not want to eat but I guess they did not understand my baby talk! I did the same thing on Saturday afternoon... I act fine, though, so they don't think I am sick.
Yesterday, I celebrated my birthday at grandpa and grandma's house. We played and I stayed in the pool for so long, I turned into a prune! I had a great time and was glad they took me for the afternoon. I slept well last night!
We go to the beach on Saturday morning for Pops' vacation. Cousin Bobby will be there too so I am excited.
No pictures really but here are a few that daddy took of me walking around in my pjs and pretty hat!
More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment