Daddy went back to work today. He did not have to go in until noon so we played all morning and even took a walk to Starbucks. I took a great nap this morning (good thing since I refused to take one this afternoon). I woke up just in time to see daddy off to school. While he was gone, mommy and I ate lunch, played, ran to the mall, played some more, I cried in my crib, we played some more, watched planes and blew bubbles and waited for daddy to come home. I was so happy to see him when he pulled up in the driveway!
The day changed A LOT with him back... we played and played and ate dinner and played and played! I was exhausted and went to sleep at 6:45. It was a great day. Here are a few pictures to show you how much fun I had!
And, I must mention... It was Hawaiian day here at Casa Palumbo. Mommy decided since it was going to be hot, we would both where our floral dresses. My dress comes from cousin Reagan. Poor girl never even got to wear this cute outfit because the size said 2 but clearly this is meant for a much younger girl! Thanks, Reagan. And, by the way, two of my new favorite words are Hawaii and Maui!!! Mommy is still working on Aloha
FIRST, the day started off with a brief ponytail. My bangs were out of control so mommy thought she needed to do something. As you can see, mommy is not very girlie and not too good at doing hair! Maybe we should let daddy have a crack at it.
Here I am posing with daddy before he left for work... It was hard to get me to smile and look at the camera at the same time but they certainly tried!
Here I am showing daddy how happy I am to have him home after work!!!
Miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment