Background

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tool Belts and More New Stuff!

I had so much fun yesterday at grandma and grandpa's house. Grandma, Aunt Sheila, Aunt Jenny and I played all day. Daddy and grandpa joined in when they got home from sailing. Grandpa bought me lots of Georgetown clothes, including this adorable dress!
Grandma and grandpa also bought me my own tool belt with a hammer, a screw driver and a wrench! I love helping around the house and now I have my own tools to do it (mommy and daddy never let me play with theirs). I love my tool belt. Thank you grandma and grandpa!
I love it so much, I wore it again today and did some work in my play room (I think the salt and pepper were broken so I hammered them a little and they seem to be fine now).
I also got a book with trains in it! I love trains right now (too bad all the Thomas toys are for 3 and up). Mommy took a video of me with the book which we will add soon. Here I am walking to mommy with the book and reading it (I am still wearing my tool belt in case it breaks while I am reading it and I need to fix it).
I am going to play at grandma and grandpa's again tomorrow, I hope! I cannot wait! Tonight, I am sleeping while mommy and daddy have a few friends over. Daddy has been bbq-ing all day! It smells great!!! Too bad I am too tired to stay awake for the party.

No comments: