After my nap, we drove to Potomac Landing in Virginia to watch the ReaReas (aka planes) take off and see the boats. I had so much fun. I just kept saying "boat, boat, ReaRea, boat, ReaRea." It was fun being on the water and watching everything around me. I even saw a turtle at the boat docks. We also ate brunch at the restaurant there. They had a nice (but expensive) buffet. I ate eggs, potatoes, smoked salmon, grapes, watermelon, brownies and cheese danish. You might think I pigged out but, really, I only ate a few bites of all of those things!
Background
Sunday, August 24, 2008
The End of the Summer
Today was the last day of summer vacation for daddy. As a present, I played in my crib for 20 minutes before I made him come get me! I also took a 30 minute nap this morning.
After my nap, we drove to Potomac Landing in Virginia to watch the ReaReas (aka planes) take off and see the boats. I had so much fun. I just kept saying "boat, boat, ReaRea, boat, ReaRea." It was fun being on the water and watching everything around me. I even saw a turtle at the boat docks. We also ate brunch at the restaurant there. They had a nice (but expensive) buffet. I ate eggs, potatoes, smoked salmon, grapes, watermelon, brownies and cheese danish. You might think I pigged out but, really, I only ate a few bites of all of those things!





After our adventure, I came home and slept for an hour and a half! This is a lot of napping for me so mommy and daddy were very pleased. They even took a nap this afternoon. Then we went outside and watched more planes fly over the house and played on the swings before coming in for dinner, another bath and bed! I went right to sleep - what a day!
After my nap, we drove to Potomac Landing in Virginia to watch the ReaReas (aka planes) take off and see the boats. I had so much fun. I just kept saying "boat, boat, ReaRea, boat, ReaRea." It was fun being on the water and watching everything around me. I even saw a turtle at the boat docks. We also ate brunch at the restaurant there. They had a nice (but expensive) buffet. I ate eggs, potatoes, smoked salmon, grapes, watermelon, brownies and cheese danish. You might think I pigged out but, really, I only ate a few bites of all of those things!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment