Background

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Back From the Beach

We had a GREAT trip to the beach. I LOVED playing with Pops and Gams and Bobby and Aunt Jenn and Uncle Kevin. It was such a fun time, I hated to leave BUT I also REALLY missed Pooper-head so I wanted to come home too! Too bad Pops is allergic or we could start bringing him with us!!!

We left early Saturday morning and managed to avoid most of the traffic. We had great weather. It was cool but it was sunny. Saturday we just played all day.

Sunday we had an incredible storm. Mommy took a lot of pictures of the clouds. Here are just a few. They almost looked like funnel clouds going sideways!

Once the weather cleared up, mommy and daddy took me down to the beach. I was not a big fan of the sand (like mommy) and I was a little nervous about the ocean but daddy kept me safe and it was fun! Bobby had to go home Sunday but I still managed to have fun with Pops and Gams (although I did miss him a lot).
Monday, mommy and daddy took me to Rehobeth boardwalk. We hoped to ride a few of the rides but they did not open until 1 and we were there at 11. SO, they decided to see how I would behave at Nicola's. I was great! I LOVED the train and even ate a few bites of cheese from the piece of pizza they ordered me. They managed to inhale half of their Nicaboli's before I lost my patience with them. This was very good for me, though, and they were very proud. When we got home, they tried to go swimming with me. The water was a little chilly so mommy got in but I did not follow. I did play with everyone outside of the pool, however, and still had a wonderful time.
And then we played inside...
And then they made me go to sleep!

After my nap, we all piled in the minivan and headed way into Ocean City to go to Jolly Roger Amusement Park. We had a blast. I was more excited than I have ever been. We rode the choo-choo, the carousel, another baby choo-choo! I wanted to ride the caterpillar roller coaster but I was not big enough. Hopefully next time. Then mommy and daddy played a game and daddy won me a Care Bear! It was such a great trip and I had so much fun. I especially liked having Pops and Gams there with us.
Today we had to leave. Daddy took some video of me singing my Dinosaur song on the way home! I have gotten very good a roaring when required and singing the last verse. Mommy will probably have to edit it, she has not looked at it yet. She hopes to post it sometime later in the week.

Daddy is going away tomorrow night to visit some place in Virginia! I am going to try to be good for mommy! I was a bit of a pill today and they are both exhausted. It was also a hard day because they bought a tent for my crib to try to keep me in and it does not fit on the crib they bought for me! So, we are open to suggestions if anyone has any!

I am spending Saturday night with Grandma and Grandpa and cannot wait to see them. We should have pictures after that visit!

More later! Everyone have a nice week!

Abs

No comments: