Background

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Saturday With Grandma and Grandpa

I spent a few hours today at grandpa and grandma's house. Once again, I had a blast. We did a lot of swimming again... I was in and out of the pool (again, no swimsuit).

I love exploring over there. There is so much fun stuff to look at and play with! I really love the rocks!I found a broom and decided I would sweep up a bit outside. It is the least I can do after all of the playing they do with me!
Grandpa grows lots of things in his yard, including peppers. When they were not watching, I took a bite out of this red pepper. Fortunately, it was a sweet pepper so I did not start crying from the spice!!!
As you can see, I am decked out in all Georgetown gear again! Mommy better get shopping or I won't even know what Notre Dame is!!!

I had a great day with the family. I was so exhausted that I fell asleep on the way home (at 5PM). I slept for about an hour, ate dinner, took a bath and went right to sleep.

One more day before daddy heads back to work... We sure are going to miss having him around the house all day.

No comments: