Pretty in Red
I am wearing the dress that Aunt Karen bought me when I was out there and I thought I looked especially cute so we thought we would share a few pictures. Mommy thinks I look very old today... maybe its my hair!
We had a nice day. Mommy worked on my crib some more and was able to lower the mattress another 2 inches. I basically climbed out of the pack 'n play yesterday so they had to do something and are still convinced I am not quite ready to handle the big girl bed. I have not tried to climb out yet but it is only 2 inches so we know it is only a matter of time. I definitely noticed the difference, though, because when mommy put me in for the first time, I CRIED and CRIED!!! There are pillows all around the crib for safety. Keep your fingers crossed that this works for a few months!Thursday should be a big day. Barring any unforeseen events, daddy is going sailing with grandpa and I am going to spend the day with grandma and Aunt Jenny. I cannot wait! More later!
No comments:
Post a Comment