Background

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just A Typical Day

Just another hot and humid day here. Not much for us to do outside but we did manage to get a walk in this morning and blow a few bubbles and take a walk this evening. Mommy also brought up two of the bar stools from the basement. They work great at our bar upstairs too! The best part about that is my pink Princess chair fits there so I can have a choice... eat at my high chair in the family room or at the bar in the kitchen. So fun!

You will also notice that I am getting more used to hats... This hat is one that daddy bought me in Virginia when he bought me this dress! I just love it.
Here we are on our evening stroll! Mommy and daddy are very strict about me holding their hands when we walk in the street! I don't really understand but am getting better. When I start to run away, though, they are very mean and make me go inside...We are looking forward to the weekend (we know, our weeks are just SOOO hard compared to all of those who are working!!!). But seriously, mommy and daddy are having people over on Saturday AND (if you are reading this...), if they come EARLY, they will even get to see ME!!!

Lots of Love! Abs

No comments: