Today we drove to the Hagerstown outlets. Mommy bought me shoes and a shirt. Then we just walked around and I played on the jungle gym with another little girl (I really just climbed up the slide about 2 steps and then turned around and said "wee"). Then we went to Dairy Queen and split a milkshake. On the drive home, we watched lots of Laurie Berkner (I probably watched the Dinosaur video 15 times today - LITERALLY). During the song "Pig on Her Head" I projectile vomited all over myself, the back of the passenger seat and the floor. We still had 20 miles to go before we made it home! Needless to say, it was a smelly and messy remainder. Mommy was just glad that JP and Liz did not come or they would have been victims of my aim!
After a bath, mommy took me outside so she could clean the car. I was very good and just played with the bubbles while she worked! I ate some lunch, we played upstairs and then daddy came home!!! Here is a picture he took of me from outside! As you can see, I was so excited to see him!
The rest of the day was uneventful... a good nap, a decent dinner, a few thunder storms, some more playing and now I am in my pack-n-play (which is where I have to sleep now until I am old enough for my toddler bed).
Mommy and daddy have a babysitter coming over tomorrow night so they can go out to dinner! Then I go to grandpa and grandma's so they can go to a b-b-q at Uncle Mike and Aunt Mindy's! Man, they have a great life!!! But then again, so do I!
More after the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment