Background

Friday, August 29, 2008

Back to School

Well, daddy headed back to school this week. He had meetings Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but because they worked so hard, they did not have to have meetings on Thursday! This meant that daddy only had to go into school for a few hours and I was able to play with him all morning. As you will see from the pictures, I had a great time reading to him. It was a yucky, rainy day so we just played inside. I walked around with my pool sea monster (and even gave him a kiss) and hung out with Pooper on the screened porch. It was a fun day.
Today, mommy had an "interview" and a training so I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house with daddy for a few hours to play. I am actually still there playing now!

Daddy is cooking for mommy tonight. They hired a babysitter for tomorrow night so they can go out to dinner with some friends. Fun weekend for them, right???

No comments: