Background

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Look Who Made Today's Paper

Thank you Uncle Corey for having me in your parades. Thank you Molly for taking my picture and putting me in the paper and thank you Karen for scanning this and adding it to the blog! All those parades were really fun and the last one made me famous. I made the Potter County paper. You can see me in the back seat of this car. This is a picture of Uncle Corey and Aunt Karen and Justin Cronin who is also running for office (he is running for one of the House seats). I also made my own picture and my name even made it to the paper! Hopefully you can read it.
It has been a great 2 weeks. I am supposed to be napping right not but mommy hears me talking in bed at the moment. Mommy leaves in just a few hours to drive to Pierre to pick up daddy. He is on a plane flying to Denver as we speak! Mommy keeps telling me that daddy is coming and you can see how excited I am. I woke up last night around 10:30 crying. Mommy thinks I was really just starting to miss daddy TOO much so it is could that he is coming now!

We will report back soon and pretty soon, you will get to see pictures of me and daddy too!

No comments: