The last few days of our trip were wonderful. Since the last post, mommy and daddy had a nice date with Uncle Corey and Aunt Karen and Corey's parents, Ken and Lynne. The even had their picture taken with the sunset!
In Sioux Falls, I hung out with my Prairie Grammas! I had so much fun. This was my first time meeting Grandma Jane but I went to her right away. I loved playing with her and I really loved her glasses. It was so great to see Grandma Kate too! We went to the mall where they had a play area with a medical theme (think band aid, tongue depressor, stethoscope, blood pressure cuff). I rode on the carousel. I also got to try out Culvers (which is the home of the butter burger - yum AND they had cheese curds (aka, cheese balls-- yum). In fact, I had so much fun at the mall that I fell asleep in daddy's arms.




I was also VERY good on the flights home. Pops was able to get us upgraded again. I sat with daddy in first class on the way to Chicago (mommy was just a row behind us). We were in business class on the way home but it was so big (even bigger than the first class we rode in to Chicago). Mommy wished she had a baby gate so she could just block off our row so I could play on the floor (especially since we did not find out until AFTER we boarded the plane that we would not be taking off for an hour and a half)! But, the flights were good and I was good and everybody loved me (of course).
2 comments:
We miss you so much already! Thanks again for coming to visit us. Have a great birthday weekend!
Amy,
That place that you went to that had the play area. It reminds me of Playwise Kids. You should try it out it is so much fun. Bobby really keeps asking about Abbey and wants to see her. He keeps saying Abbey and we tell him we will see her next month. Then he says "No Abbey?" and looks sad. We will see you soon. Have fun celebrating your birthday at the beach.
Post a Comment