Background

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Daddy is Here!!!

Daddy flew in yesterday. I am so happy. Mommy decided that, even though daddy arrived much past my bed time, it would be fun to bring me to Pierre to surprise him. We drove down to Pierre a few hours early. We ran a few errands. We drove past the Capitol and to the house where Corey and Karen will live if he becomes the governor one day. We also went to the mall and Walmart before heading to the airport. We even saw tigers at the mall!!!
I ran out to greet daddy when he walked into the terminal. I was a bit unsure when I saw him but we rode together in the backseat for the hour drive back to Gettysburg and he and I laughed the entire trip.

Today we just played. There was a photographer in town so we went to get our pictures taken. Aunt Karen did my hair again. She always knows how to make my hair look pretty. I know a lot of you are confused by how blonde I have been looking... I am not blonde but the light hits it sometimes and my hair looks much lighter!
After pictures, we ate dinner, had baths and then played around! I did not want to go to bed tonight and cried A LOT but I am sleeping now. I just cannot wait to wake up and play more with daddy!

More soon.

No comments: