Background

Thursday, July 24, 2008

A Few Pictures from the Weekend

I had a great weekend with grandpa and grandma (and Jenny). I had so much fun that I asked if I could stay over Sunday night and grandma, of course, said yes! Mommy and daddy enjoyed that because it gave them a night alone at the beach for a real date.

They had a fun time at the beach. They had a bunch of friends down and had a nice dinner with great food (the crabs at the Fenwick Crab House were phenomenal). Date night was a fabulous dinner at Nantucket's (they even saw Pat Buchanan there).

I played and played and played. I ate great (including squash and artichokes). I hated to leave but was happy to see mommy and daddy when they came home!


Here are a few pictures that grandpa sent over!

I was fascinated by the sun on the floor!
I could not wait to get to the pool!
I love splashing in the water!
I waited patiently (with my harmonica) to eat!

I love climbing up things, especially pack-n-plays! That is soon to mean big trouble...

They wore me out!!!
More soon!

Love, Abs

No comments: