Background

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Lots of Play Time

Not much going on here but we have been playing nonstop!

Yesterday we took a walk to the store, the post office, to the library and then the mall. It was a fun walk. We had lunch and played and napped and played some more. I did not sleep so well the night before (I woke up at midnight for 30 minutes, 3AM for 15 minutes, 6AM for 5 minutes and then 6:30AM for good. So, needless to say, I was a bit fussy. Reagan spent a lot of the day trying to cheer me up. She likes to smush my cheeks. Sometimes it makes me laugh (and sometimes it makes me cry). Karen got a few pictures of it to share.
Today, we played, went to the store, went to the park and now I am napping. I missed my morning nap so mommy prays that I take a long nap this afternoon. If the weather holds up, we are heading back to the baby pool. Mommy hopes that if we keep going, I will learn to spend more time in the pool and less time running around it!
Daddy comes tomorrow. I cannot wait to wake up on Thursday to see his smiling face. Mommy thinks I am going to wake up when he walks in the room just from being able to feel his presence (or maybe it will be because he is trying to wake me up so he can give me kisses). Either way, I cannot wait to see him!

More soon.

Abs

No comments: