We cannot believe how quickly our trip is coming to an end. Today is our last day here in Gettysburg. Tomorrow we drive to Sioux Falls where we will meet up with my Prairie Grammas! I am very excited to see them but very sad to leave my 2 new best friends. I have been having so much fun with Reagan and Harrison. Reagan takes such good care of me and Harrison and I love to beat each other up!
Things have been great with daddy here. First thing we did was take him to see the battlefield. Yesterday we all took a walk and then went to play at the park. Daddy took me down a BIG slide and all sorts of other fun things!
After Reagan fed me lunch, we headed to Pierre to do a little sightseeing. We walked around the Capitol. Reagan showed me all the little blue squares. Harrison and I tried to climb up a BIG staircase but mommy caught us! Harrison also tried to peak while mommy was going potty! After the Capitol, we went to the mall to see the kitties (really, they were tigers). Yes, there are tigers at there mall. Reagan, Harrison and Karen went in to play with the little white "kitty." He was so cute and only 3.5 weeks old. I was too young to play but daddy walked around the mall with me while they played.This may be the last post until we get home! I cannot express to you all how much fun I have had, how much I have learned from my cousins and how much I appreciate Aunt Karen and Uncle Corey putting up with me for the last 2.5 weeks. It has been fun here in Gettysburg and I will definitely be back!
No comments:
Post a Comment