Background

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Another Quick Update

Last night, after I fell asleep, mommy, Karen and Corey went to mass at the river with Corey's parents, his sister and her friend. After mass, they all went to Bob's Steakhouse for dinner. Mommy was not sure what to think but she loved it. The food was excellent and the view was beautiful. Uncle Corey took a nice picture of Amy and Aunt Karen and of the sunset too!
Today was a very relaxing day. Aunt Karen cooked us a great breakfast and then I took a good nap. When I woke up, Karen managed to get a bow in my hair and we were off to run a few errands. We even went through a car wash. I loved it so much, I clapped (it was a lot different than the car washes we have at home). After another nap, we all headed to the pool (except Uncle Corey was was stuck at home working on the office). I spent more time out of the pool than in it but still managed to have a great time. Harrison and I have been really having a blast chasing each other around. Karen took a picture of us doing it at the pool.
I ate a great dinner tonight and after a bath with Harrison, went right to sleep! Daddy will be here soon and I cannot wait to see him!

More later!

Amy

No comments: