We all get to sleep in Reagan's room here and mommy said she cannot wait to see my face when I wake up on Thursday and stand in the bed and look out to see daddy! It is going to be such a great moment. Yesterday I turned 14 months old! It was an exciting day. If you have not seen Karen's post, I had a bit of a meltdown when mommy went to shower! I have been a little clingy out here. If mommy even walks out of the room to get a drink, I lose it! Harrison did not like that his mommy was trying to calm me down so he got in on the act too!
Background
Friday, July 4, 2008
Happy Fourth of July!
We have been having a great time. For those of you who are wondering or worried... I really miss my daddy and my daddy really misses me BUT we have only a few more days to go before we get to see each other again.
We all get to sleep in Reagan's room here and mommy said she cannot wait to see my face when I wake up on Thursday and stand in the bed and look out to see daddy! It is going to be such a great moment. Yesterday I turned 14 months old! It was an exciting day. If you have not seen Karen's post, I had a bit of a meltdown when mommy went to shower! I have been a little clingy out here. If mommy even walks out of the room to get a drink, I lose it! Harrison did not like that his mommy was trying to calm me down so he got in on the act too!

I also had my first REAL babysitter yesterday. I have been watched by family and friends in the past but yesterday, Jenna (one of Uncle Corey's relatives) came over to watch me while they went to the parade in Mobridge. I was asleep when mommy left and cried a little when Jenna came to get me from my nap but after that, I was fine. We played, we swam, she gave us all a bath and I ate a super good dinner for her too! She managed the 3 of us better than mommy and Aunt Karen do together!!! Today we were up and out the door by 8:30 for the parade in Faulkton. Karen took some great pictures of us (outfits for me and Reagan were courtesy of Aunt Jen and I think I look super cute)! Harrison, Reagan, mommy and I rode around in a 1964 Cadillac Deville throwing out candy while Aunt Karen and Uncle Corey ran around passing out Frisbees. I did a pretty good job and waved to people as I threw out candy (and tried to eat some pieces with the wrapper on). It was a fun parade. I also got to pet a horse AND stick my hand in the tailpipe of a bus (that was not planned and really did not make mommy very happy). 






For those of you who are curious, I have really grown a lot since we got here. Mommy thinks I am taller AND I am talking lots more. I say ReaRea (for Reagan), Harrson, Daday (that is Daisy), Coco (Reagan's new stuffed dog). We are still working on Karen and Corey but we have another week! That is all for now. We are expecting a large crowd over here tonight for dinner so we will see how that goes! Tomorrow we have another parade in Hoven! I am excited about riding in the back of the car again. More soon. Happy 4th! Love, Abbey!
We all get to sleep in Reagan's room here and mommy said she cannot wait to see my face when I wake up on Thursday and stand in the bed and look out to see daddy! It is going to be such a great moment. Yesterday I turned 14 months old! It was an exciting day. If you have not seen Karen's post, I had a bit of a meltdown when mommy went to shower! I have been a little clingy out here. If mommy even walks out of the room to get a drink, I lose it! Harrison did not like that his mommy was trying to calm me down so he got in on the act too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment