Today I turn 13 months! Fortunately, I do not have to go to the doctor and get shots. I don't have to go there for another 2 months but mommy is thinking of bringing me by there to visit grandpa and try to show me that it is not a bad place... We will see if that happens.
We had a nice and relaxing weekend. We really did not do anything but mommy still managed to take a few pictures. I am really enjoying the warm weather and being able to wear all of the pretty dresses I have. Here are just a few photos. Mommy could not take the picture fast enough but the one with me and all of the markers, I was using them as a walking stick but then stopped and pulled them all apart.
(PS: Mommy may try to tell you that I wrote my name but I did not. I did draw the pretty picture below it, though!)
Oh, one more thing... I am almost ready for football season. I can throw my arms in the air when mommy and daddy yell "Touchdown" and I can even say "Go Go Go." We will try to get that on tape soon. Mommy just needs to teach me "Irish" and I will be all set (I am boycotting the Redskins this year and mommy is just not sure she can teach me "Giants" yet but she is trying to get to that point).
Hope everyone is doing well. Daddy only has 2 more weeks of school and it is only 3 weeks until mommy and I head to South Dakota!
More in a minute!
Love, Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment