Background

Sunday, May 25, 2008

My New Stroller

So I LOVED the stroller so much at Pops' that mommy bought me my very own. She also bought me a pad of paper and some more markers to continue my art work (and I swing that she is going to TRY to hang from a tree in the front yard... keep your fingers crossed).

As you can see, I took my baby for a walk around the house in the stroller. I will be honest, it was not a very LONG walk. I did not really like the baby staying in the stroller so I would pick her up and throw her out and then put her back in. It was a fun game, though!



Hope you are all enjoying your holiday weekend. I am having a blast. I went over to Grandma and Grandpa's last night and they called daddy tonight to see if they could keep me one more night! I am sure I will have pictures of that later in the week but I can tell you, we are having fun!

Lots of love, Abbey

No comments: