Background

Friday, June 20, 2008

Swimming in the "Pool"

Mommy and I went swimming in the "pool" the other day. It is really the hot tub but mommy calls it a pool. She did not remember until we got in how small and shallow it is!



We had fun but after an attempt to swim around, I swallowed a bunch of water and wanted out ASAP! After that we just went on the swing (which we do at least twice a day now).

Things are going well. I have been throwing some GREAT tantrums lately (mostly because I ALWAYS want to go on the swing and mommy and daddy are trying to teach me that I do not always get what I want).

Mommy and daddy are going on a romantic getaway tomorrow to the Inn at Little Washington (thinks to a nice gift certificate from Pops and Gams). I get to spend the night with grandpa and grandma! Rumor has it, grandpa might even take me out on his boat (although daddy is VERY nervous about this prospect). I am very excited for the weekend.

Mommy and I leave Wednesday for our 3 week adventure to South Dakota. I am so excited to see my cousins. Mommy has been playing some of their old videos (by old, I mean last year). I just laugh and laugh! I am going to have so much fun.

We will write more after the weekend. Hope everyone has a safe and happy one!

1 comment:

Fosko Family said...

Didn't you forget something? Bobby and Abbey played and Bobby chased the cat, and he hasn't stopped talking about cats. He's being his usual persistent self. We have no idea who he gets that from. Ha ha.