Background

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A few pictures to tide you over...

Well, we leave tomorrow. We are all packed and ready to go. Our flight leaves Dulles at 2:40 but daddy is going to take us a little early to the airport so we can all hang out together (and hopefully run me ragged). Pops was able to get mommy and I upgraded to First Class for the first flight so that is a BIG relieve. Thanks Pops! It will be my first time in First Class! From door to door, it is going to be about a 12 hour journey so I know mommy is going to be VERY tired. Daddy is going to let her sleep in tomorrow so she can get her rest. I am REALLY excited for that because he is so much fun in the morning and takes me on walks and in the back yard on the swing.

Today we played in the backyard A LOT! Here are a few pictures of me swinging and playing on the slide. I held my daddy's hand a lot. I am sure going to miss him these next two weeks (I am going to miss Pooper too).


Aunt Jen, Uncle Kevin and Bobby came by a few days ago to bring presents for me and Cousins Reagan and Harrison. I had fun playing with Bobby and even pushed him around in my car. Here are a few pictures of that too!

Well, that is all for now. We are so excited for our journey but are sad about leaving everyone behind. Three weeks is a long time but we will have that much more fun when we get back to town!

More from the prairie (or plains... we are not sure what to call it!!!!).

Lots of love, Abbey

No comments: