Mommy picked me up at noon and we went to my friend JP's grandpa's house to swim in his pool. Mommy forgot the camera (of course) and she was not sure she would have taken any pictures anyway since it was just the 2 of us in the water (Aunt Liz had her hands full with JP who is only 5 months old and still a baby). I LOVED the pool. Uncle Barry and Aunt Jenn bought me a raft that looks like a seahorse so I played in that and swam with mommy. She even took me under the water. I was not thrilled about that but I did okay!
I fell asleep on the way home but mommy was able to carry me to bed where I took a decent nap. After my nap and a little play time with mommy and daddy, I went in the back yard to swing with JP. Mommy took a few pictures. They are a little blurry because I was moving but I still look cute!
Tomorrow should be another fun day. I might even go swimming again (this time in the hot tub out back). Maybe mommy can take pictures of that!!!
More later! It is going to be a busy weekend for us with our street's block party, dinner with friends and then Father's day with both grandpas!!!
Love, Abbey
No comments:
Post a Comment