The entire family had a great weekend and mommy and I wanted to share a few pictures before we headed to South Dakota on Wednesday (mommy's stomach is churning...).
Mommy and Daddy had a fabulous time at the Inn at Little Washington. They were pampered and spoiled and had a really great dinner. The drive was gorgeous and they stopped off in Culpeper to walk around town and have lunch at one of daddy's favorite restaurants, It's About Thyme. They checked into their gorgeous room, took a walk around Washington, Virginia and then got ready for dinner. They were treated like royalty (the staff thought it was their anniversary so they really lived it up). I know they missed me a lot but I think they would go again if the opportunity ever presented itself!
I also had a very fun weekend with my grandma and grandpa (again). Grandpa took me out on the boat with my Uncle Jon and his girlfriend Erin and another one of their friends. Grandpa told mommy and daddy that I enjoyed myself. Then we hung out at the club were I REALLY enjoyed myself, running all over and hanging out with Erin. After that, I went home and played with grandma and Jenny! Sunday was more fun playing. I even got to play in my pool again! I will really miss them but I think I might get to spend the weekend with them when I get back to town (I think I overheard mommy and daddy talking about ditching me for a weekend at the beach for mommy's birthday).
That is all for now. We will blog from Gettysburg as often as we can!
Wish us luck!




No comments:
Post a Comment