Second, today is my aunt Karrie's birthday! Happy Birthday, Aunt Karrie! We cannot wait for you to come visit this summer.
Third, as many of you have heard, there were some bad storms in the area. We are all fine (and everyone we know is fine). Mommy was picking me up from school when the bad part of the storm hit. We all had to stand in the hallway of the school, the kids were in the middle of dismissal and they had to stop letting them leave because the winds were so strong. The power went out and we all stood in the hall in the dark heat... I had fun, though. Daddy and I walked up and down the halls and I said HI to everyone. Then, when daddy had to go help with all of the parents, mommy and I just played ball in the dark. It was fun and I had no idea the weather was bad. We did not have any tornadoes and our house actually looked pretty good BUT there was a tornado in the town where mommy grew up (which is only about 20 minutes south of here). We have power and just a lot of branches in the yard (and on the deck). Here are a few photos.
Finally, although I have not really seen it yet, I have a new swing set in my backyard. Pops and Gams bought it for me for my birthday. Because the yard was wet and full of branches and the weather was still not great, mommy did not want me to see it yet but she took pictures so you all could see it!
Another storm is heading this way so that is all for now (besides, it is my bed time).
Goodnight and happy birthday again, Karrie!!!
Abs




1 comment:
Abbey,
Can I come over and play?
Bobby
Post a Comment