Here is a picture of the entrance!
Background
Monday, June 30, 2008
My First "Amusement" Park Visit
Yesterday we took a drive to Aberdeen, SD. It was about an hour and a half drive. They have a place there called Storybook Land and we went to play. We sure did have a fun time! Here are a few pictures of my trip. There are more on Reagan and Harrison's website too!
Here is a picture of the entrance!
They had horses for us to ride!
Mommy let me just walk all over!
I saw Jack jumping over the candlesticks.
I played on a train with Reagan.
I played in a pirate ship.
And even went down the slide by myself for the first time!!!
I saw some goats!
I played with Bambi and friends.
We saw the 3 little pigs and went inside all of their houses!
I found an ape with a swing hanging from his arm! That was all I needed, really. I was in heaven.
I got to sit on a bunny's lap!
My first ride on a carousel... It went FAST and the horse rode up HIGH so I did not last long riding the horse.
Mommy and I had a seat for the rest of the ride!
Reagan and I held hands while following the yellow brick road.
We saw the Scarecrow, the Tin Man AND the Lion!
After the park, we went to Target and I got lots of goodies. Then we stopped at McDonald's and I had my first meal in the car! It was good although I ate more of my puffies than I did of the McDonald's! Today we might go out on the lake! I am napping now so have to go!
Here is a picture of the entrance!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment