We went out on the river today (earlier I called it a lake but it was the Missouri River). We had so much fun. The boat belongs to Harrison and Reagan's cousins and they all came with us. We stopped at a "beach" which had lots of rocks. Mommy was hoping I would just stay on the boat but I wanted off! I walked right into the water and wanted to keep on walking. I even sat down in the water to play. Mommy had not even brought my bathing suit so I was a mess by the time we headed home. It was a VERY fun day and I was exhausted by the time we got home.
Here we are on the boat! And on the beach! I sure did LOVE the water!And was VERY upset when mommy made me get out! Now, uncle Corey is sanding the ceiling in their office. I am glad he did not do this while I was awake because I think he would have scared me! Tomorrow is a day off. Mommy hopes to have me catch up on some sleep. It is supposed to be HOT here tomorrow too!
More soon, I promise! I still miss daddy and Pooper but I am having a blast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment