Background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Long Overdue

We have been very busy since our last post. Unfortunately, we don't have too many fun pictures to post.

The biggest news since our last post... "I gradulated!" Yes, it is true. I have graduated from Our Lady of Mercy. Next year I will be attending Bethesda Community School, where my daddy went as a little boy. I am very excited (although at times I say that I need to go to Mercy again because daddy is going to miss me too much). The day care at Mercy is closing and we are very sad that we will not see Joice as much anymore but we are going to stay in touch. And if anyone out there has a job for her, she is on the look out. We had a fun "surprise" party for her this week (although I sort of told her about it but she was too busy to really understand). The pictures did not turn out so well but we will post some soon.

This summer will be spent potty training because I need to wear big girl pants in my new school. Considering I was asking to go potty at 18 months, mommy and daddy are still scratching their heads at why I am having such a hard time with potty training but I am FINALLY starting to show a little interest. Fingers crossed that we have an easy summer. Mommy has already told me she is not buying me any more diapers so I better get working on it!

We also joined the YMCA. I love going swimming there and have a feeling we will be spending LOTS of time there this summer.

I am with Papa and Grandma today. We are going to play at the water park and in the blow up pool that they have AND they bought me a Thomas train table!!! SO fun!!!

Tomorrow I have my Graduation/Show at Little Gym. Pops and Gams are coming to watch. After that, I am starting ballet. I cannot wait for that either.

Daddy is also officially done with school for the year. Mommy finishes up with work on Wednesday. We hope to spend lots of time at the pool and the beach (if we can ever make it down there).

Life is wonderful. We hope you are all doing well too. Enjoy the summer (man it sure is hot out here these days).

Here are some pictures...

Here is a church that I built with my blocks.
We have a new baby... not the real baby yet, Pooper thinks he is a baby!
Here I am on the 2nd to last day of school (and the day of Joice's party).
I was feeling a little shy this morning.
Here are pictures of where I spent my last three years. I am really going to miss my friends - especially Fernando and Joice!
One of daddy's friends made a cake (these are her 2 girls who used to attend the nursery when they were little).
Here is Joice opening her present (a photo album that Fernando's mommy put together with pictures of all of us kids).
Here are Fernando and I. He is so silly!
Joice with the principal and 2 former daycare mommies.
Here I am playing.
Mommy took lots of group shots but none of them really came out... This is the best we got!
And here I am on the last day of school (I refused to unbutton my sweater and show off my cute dress).
Oh, and we have new office furniture which meant lots of big boxes to play with! Here is my house.
That is all for now! More soon.

No comments: