Background

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

We had a wonderful father's day (except that my daddy has a boo-boo on his wrist and cannot really pick me up). We let daddy sleep in and then brought him donuts and breakfast sandwiches (that part was more for me but he liked it too). After playing and a visit with Pops and Gams, we headed to Papa and Grandma's for more playing and dinner.

It was such a fun day that I fell asleep on the way home. Let's hope I stay that way! I made it 7 full days with NO accidents so I get my kitty. We are just hoping we can make the trip to the toy store tomorrow to pick it up!


Say a prayer for Mr. Head. He has to go in and have a tooth removed and his infected gums worked on. Hopefully he will be okay.

Here are a few pictures of daddy and I opening his presents today and of my baby and I in my brother's new bouncy seat (I think I might use up the batteries before this baby shows up).
Happy Father's Day to everyone!

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

Adorable! Thanks Amy.