Background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A Few More Activities

It is only Tuesday but we have already had a fun week! First, congratulations to mommy on her last day of work today! YEAH! Summer vacation for everyone now.

Here are a few pictures from our week so far.


Here I am playing on Sunday afternoon after my visit with Papa and Grandma. I still love to cook in my kitchen and restaurant.

On Monday, I went with mommy to her cardiologist appointment. I was busy reading while she was checking in at the front desk.
After the doctor, we went to my Little Gym graduation. Pops met us there and played with me (Gams was sick so she could not come). I had so much fun showing him all of my skills. I even got a ribbon (again). Next week, I start ballet!!!
A group shot of the class did not turn out so good!!!
Today, I went on an adventure with daddy to Culpeper, Virginia while mommy went to work. I was so good and we had so much fun. Unfortunately, the only picture daddy was able to get was of me in the car before we left for our trip! Oh well.
We have a summer filled with fun plans and we promise to do our best keeping you all informed. Until then, happy summer!!!

No comments: