Sorry for the lack of photos this week (but if you want to see some cute ones, check out Reagan's blog). We had a very LONG and very busy week but it sure was fun.
I had my first swimming lesson on Monday (and then every day this week). I am a little fish and I LOVE it. I love my teacher, Mary. I love being in the water. I love to kick and splash and I REALLY love to jump in off the edge to my mommy. It has been a blast. We have one more week of swimming lessons and may do a second session after a trip to the beach.
I also had my first dance class on Tuesday. The first 30 minutes we did ballet and tap. I learned to walk heel-toe and toe-heel in tap. In ballet, we learned first and second position and plies (to name a few things). The last 30 minutes we went into the gym part of the studio and did more tumbling, climbing, etc. It was taught my Miss Kelsey and Miss Kelly (both of whom I have had before and love) and Miss Rachel (who I also liked).
Also on Tuesday, daddy took me to Manassas to get my new kitty. I am doing great with potty training and we think it is safe to say, I am potty trained. I stared 12 days ago and have had no accidents. I did fall asleep tonight at 5:30 before I got ready for bed and went potty so we will see what happens tonight (but mommy and daddy don't really count nights anyway).
We are heading to Purcellville tomorrow to visit daddy's friend Dave and his wife and 3 little boys. I am excited to go out there to play. Sunday we will celebrate Papa and Grandma's birthdays and mommy is taking me to a triathlon to raise money for pediatric cancer research (a foundation called Just Tryan It after a former colleague's son who was diagnosed with leukemia the end of last year).
Oh and mommy had her 30 week check up and everything is looking good with her and the baby. Just 10 more weeks until my little brother arrives.
Pictures soon, we promise!
Love, Abs
1 comment:
wow! whatta week! You guys are crankin' thru the summer...great job with the swimming Abbey! Remind me to tell you about your Daddy's first swimming lessons one day ;) xox
Post a Comment