Background

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ballet and An Enchanted Forest

Daddy went on his annual (or semi-annual) trip to the Valley yesterday and today. While we was away, mommy and I had a blast! Here are a few pictures from our time together.

I had ballet yesterday. Unfortunately, mommy was outside the room and had to take pictures through the glass window so the pictures are not great. Here are a few...
Today, we went to Clark's Elioak Farm in Ellicott City. This place has some of the pieces of the Enchanted Forest that mommy and daddy went to when they were little kids. While mommy said it was no where near as great at THE Enchanted Forest, it did bring back fond memories for her and I LOVED it! Here are a few pictures of me running around out there. The weather, FINALLY, was beautiful and I got to ride my first pony!!!
Tomorrow I have my first visit to the dentist. We will try to remember the camera for that one! Friday, Bobby is coming over for a play date! Lots of fun things going on around here.

More soon.

No comments: