Before our journey, we had already packed our day with fun. Mommy and I woke up and went to the Just Tryan' It Triathlon. John Riggins was there to kick off the race. Here he is with Ryan Darby, mommy's former co-worker's son who has been battling leukemia.
Here is a picture of the race (the swim part). There were TONS of kids racing and they raised over $60,000!
They had lots of inflatables and I was able to go in TWO bouncy houses and on a bouncy slide. Unfortunately, the pictures from this did not turn out so well!
It was really hot so we only stayed for about an hour and a half. We went home and played with daddy. I like listening to the baby in mommy's belly. After we listened today, I asked if we could listen to "my baby." I could have sworn I heard something in there...
Oh, and mommy has been promising pictures of her baby belly now that she is 30 weeks so here you go!
And here is her hair... It is finally long enough to cut for Locks of Love so she is chopping it off tomorrow. Bye bye hair!!!
And here I am getting ready to go to brunch for Papa and Grandma's Birthdays.
And here I am right when we got to the restaurant...
Fortunately for me, we had to wait a little while for a table so I was able to squeeze in a little nap!That is all for now. More soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment