We had a fun day in Purcellville today with Dave and Becky and the kids. In fact, all around it was a wonderful day. I slept in until 6:30 (after going to bed at 5:30 and only waking up twice to go potty and have a drink). Daddy woke up with me and we had so much fun. We had a little dance party. Here are pictures of me dancing with daddy (to the B-52s Love Shack). We left around noon for the trip to Purcellville and spent the entire afternoon out there. I had so much fun playing with the boys. We played with their toys and hunted monsters, we watched movies (sort of) and soccer, we ate Popsicles, we played in the pool outside and we colored. Here are a few pictures from the day.I cannot wait to go back and play with the boys again. Thank you Uncle Dave and Aunt Becky for having us over to play.Tomorrow, mommy and I will go to the Triathlon and then out to brunch. More picture soon, we promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment