Background

Thursday, June 17, 2010

A Pirate Adventure

Today I had an adventure with pirates! We drove to Annapolis and met up with Mary Aleese and then had our pirate excursion. I was not really sure what to think about the whole thing and stayed next to mommy most of the time but it was fun. I even shot a water cannon at a pirate (and knocked him into the water) and got some treasure. Here are a few pictures from our day.

Here I am getting tattoos from Polly (one of the pirates).
She gave me a mermaid tattoo
and a big scar on my chin.
Here we are learning how to act like pirates. How do you like my MEAN face???
Practicing saying "ARGHHHH!"
We had to sneak up to board the boat.
Here is our pirate captain! He made me give him a ticket and show him my muscles to get on board.He tried to be scary but really he was very nice and even walked me up on the ship.
Here I am getting ready to shoot the water cannon.
And there was the pirate I was shooting at!
I got him, I got him! He ended up in the water.
Here is Polly helping me gather my treasure.
I loved all of my cool loot.
What is that purple stuff???
Ymmm! Grape soda??? Have you ever heard of anything so yummy before?
Here we are on our way back to the dock holding the pirate flag! We sure were a scary crew!!!
It was a really great day (minus the 45 minute drive home with me screaming and crying the entire journey).

Thanks, Mary Aleese! We hope to see you again soon.

Abs