Background

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fingers Crossed...

Everyone keep your fingers crossed... If things go well tomorrow, I will be the proud owner of a new kitty cat and carrier (a stuffed one, do not worry). We have not mentioned this earlier because we did not want to jinx anything but here is the situation: I woke up Monday morning (early) and went potty (all by myself). I then moved my step stool into my room to help me turn on the light (loudly, but still all by myself because I "did not want to wake up" mommy and daddy). I think grabbed about 10 pairs of undies and walked down to mommy and daddy's room. I put them on the bed by mommy's face and said "I want to wear undies today." And I did. And I had no accidents! On Tuesday, I did the same thing. This day, I went on a road trip with daddy to Culpeper and I held it and even used 4 random potties on the trip. No accidents. This scenario has repeated itself every day since (including the waking up early and peeing but no one is complaining - much - since my diaper is dry in the morning too). Mommy and daddy said I could have this kitty if I used the potty for one week straight! I am almost there so keep your fingers crossed!

Here are a few pictures since our last post.


A picture I made for Dr. Sexter. I taped the actual picture to the wall (the big blob) so we had to take a picture of the entire picture to show Dr. Sexter.

I went to see my Gastroenterologist, Dr. Kerzner on Friday too. Here I am at his office (it was a LOOOONG wait but I was really good). I have been on prevacid for about a month (after we realized my coughing was not allergy related) and I have been doing great. We are now going to ween me off and see if the symptoms return. If they do, I have some bad things in store for me. Just hope that they don't come back. We will post more about it later if the do...
And one last photo of mommy's little accident today... We are all fine. She was backing out of the driveway and backed into our neighbor's car. We can blame the heat, the pregnancy or even my tantrum (but who can really blame this on me). Needless to say, mommy had a rough day today but is feeling a little better now.
Oh, and no picture but JP had a baby sister yesterday!!! I cannot wait to meet her (and do not understand why I cannot go visit her at the hospital). She should be home Monday. Baby Blair, Liz, Joe and JP are all doing great! Welcome, Blair!

1 comment:

desertgramma said...

Fingers crossed for no more reflux.