Background

Saturday, May 29, 2010

What a Weekend!!!

Not nearly enough pictures to depict the fun we had this weekend but it has been great (and it is ONLY Saturday).

Mommy will be honest and say that she was VERY worried about my toe and what that was going to do to the weekend's festivities but I was a trooper.


On Friday, we drove to Baltimore and walked around the Inner Harbor with Lis and her daughter Talle. I even walked a little bit! Then we went back to the hotel and I got to swim in the pool. I LOVED it! We then headed home to wait for some of mommy's friends. While waiting, daddy taught me how to make mojitos! I am quite good at muddling!

Jeanne-Marie and Scott arrived with their three kids and I had a blast playing with the two older kids. We played late into the night and again this morning. They went into DC to sight see while I played with daddy at home.

Then we headed to Baltimore again for the ND lacrosse game. We tailgated a little and then headed in to the game. Here are a few pictures from today. We did not get too many but we won and that is what matters!


Here I am tailgating with Talle Corrigan.

And playing in my stroller!
Here are daddy and I watching the team warm up before the game.
Colleen and Ryan and their daddy Scott also came down to watch with us!
Here I am waving my pom-poms! GO IRISH!!!
When Colleen left, I cried and cried. Fortunately there were 2 nice girls behind us who made me smile!!!
Tomorrow we are back to Baltimore to swim some more. Then we are coming home and going to play with Ryanne and Uncle Barry and Aunt Jenn. And rumor has it, Dr. Julie might be stopping in town tomorrow night to go to the Final ND game on Monday with mommy! So exciting.

We will try to take more pictures. Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am (and as mommy is, she really is super excited for Coach and Lis).

No comments: