Yesterday I had my first official visit to the dentist. Mommy took a picture of me before she and I were checked out.
That was the only picture she took... Because I refused to get checked out... I would not even open up my mouth to let him count my teeth or take a ride in his chair. Oh well, we will try again in 6 months...Today, Bobby came over for a play date. We had so much fun. We played at home and then headed to my favorite park - the "Fire Park" (no real fire - it is the "far park" but I call it "fire park"). Anyway, we ran around so much out there that mommy had a hard time taking any pictures but here are a few...

After playing, we grabbed some McDonald's and had a picnic at home. We played some more and went out in the backyard before Bobby and Jen and Kevin headed up to New Jersey to visit family.I had so much fun, I fell asleep on the couch (and now it is almost 2 hours past my bed time and I am running around driving mommy bonkers). After my nap, we headed to the Y for my last swimming lesson with Mary (my teacher). Daddy came with us today and took a few pictures (he was kind enough to keep mommy out of most of them). There is a video too (unfortunately, mommy is in that one). We will post the video at some point. Here are a few of the pictures...


After swimming, dinner and a quick bath, I helped daddy do a little cooking. Here I am helping daddy with the asparagus.Happy Fourth to everyone. It is weird to be home for the 4th - I have spent the last two 4th of Julys in South Dakota... I sure miss my cousins and keep asking when we get to go back.
Happy 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment